Personal data policy
Louisiana Museum of Modern Art is committed to processing personal information in a secure and serious manner and in accordance with the latest international regulations. On this page, you can get an overview of how we collect, process and protect personal information.
We also inform you about the legal basis for our processing of this personal information and your rights. We also ensure, of course, that your personal data are processed in accordance with applicable law.
If you require additional information, please feel free to contact us. You can find the contact information at the bottom of this page.
WHY WE COLLECT, PROCESS AND STORE PERSONAL DATA
Louisiana Museum of Modern Art collects, processes and stores information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address for the following purposes:
- Club membership (please note that we also register the date of birth for members in the U27 category and those with retiree discounts)
- Purchase of tickets
The legal basis for processing this information is set forth in accordance with the Danish Ministry of Justice's General Data Protection Regulation, article 6.1(b).
We also use your name and email address in order to contact you.
In addition, we collect your personal information for internal market research, marketing and statistics. We also conduct video surveillance at the museum premises in accordance with applicable rules. These recordings are saved for 30 days.
DO WE PASS ON YOUR INFORMATION?
No, generally we do not disclose the information that we collect about you. However, in certain cases, personal information may be transferred to external business partners when we ask these partners to process the information on our behalf. These organizations are data processors and process data only according to our instructions. The data processors may not use the information for purposes other than the fulfillment of the agreement with us and are subject to a confidentiality requirement. We have therefore entered into written agreements with all data processing organizations that process personal data on our behalf.
In addition, we do not disclose your information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law or the order or a public authority or we have agreed to do so with you.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We delete your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. In each case, it will be when the contract has been concluded. However, for members of Louisiana Club whose membership has expired but has not been terminated, we will retain the data for another two years in order to make a possible resumption of membership easier.
Documentation and storage requirements pursuant to the Danish Financial Statements Act stipulate that in any case we must store information about financial transactions for five years (see the Danish Bookkeeping Act).
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
At Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, we have adopted an internal set of rules on information security. These rules contain a number of instructions and measures that ensure that your personal data are protected against loss or changes at all times and that unauthorized persons cannot gain access to or knowledge of them.
ARE YOU APPLYING FOR A JOB AT LOUISIANA?
Are you applying for a job at Louisiana and do you wish to know more about how we keep your personal data in connection with recruitment, please read our special data policy for processing personal information in connection with recruitment on this site.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights regarding our processing of information about you. They include the following:
- You have a right to access to the information we store about you.
- You have a right to have incorrect information about you corrected.
- You have a right to have information about you deleted at your request.
- In certain cases, you have a right to have the processing of your personal information limited.
- In certain cases, you have a right to lodge an objection to our otherwise legitimate processing of your personal information.
- You have a right to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal information. You can find the Danish Data Protection Agency’s contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's Guide on Registered Persons’ Rights, which you can also find at www.datatilsynet.dk.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
We hope that you have found sufficient and clear information about our processing of your personal data on this page. If you have any questions or wish to make use of any of your rights, please feel free to contact us:
Louisiana Museum of Modern Art
Gl. Strandvej 13, 3050 Humlebæk
CVR No.: 21358010
Att. Head of IT Anders Moss Bentzen
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
E-TICKET & RECEIPT
- Immediately upon the transaction, the ticket and receipt is sent to you by e-mail.
- The e-ticket is valid for 1 visit within 1 year from date of transaction.
- STUDENT ticket is valid only when presented together with a valid student ID.
- MEMBER’S GUEST ticket is valid only when accompanied by the stated member.
- Bring your ticket on a printout or on your mobile phone.
- Scan your ticket at the entrance or present it at the ticket desk.
CLAIM AND RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Tickets purchased online are not refundable.
- Louisiana cannot be held responsible for mistakes or delays in delivery due to technical problems with the buyer or mistakes in the e-mail address supplied by the buyer.
- Louisiana cannot be held responsible for misuse of the ticket, for example if several copies of the same barcode are printed or the ticket is used by a person other than the person it is intended for.
PAYMENT AND SECURITY
- Payment can be made by Dankort, VISA-Dankort, Diners Club, MasterCard, Maestro, VISA, VBC.
- Credit card transactions are made on a separate and secure server.
- All payment card information is fully encrypted.
- Louisiana cooperates with DIBS to ensure a secure payment solution.
- This solution is in accordance with NETS requirements for payment solutions.
- Your payment card information will not be made available to other companies or organizations.
Louisiana Memberships & Visitor Services
You are trading with Louisiana Museum of Modern Art
Gammel Strandvej 13, DK-3050 Humlebæk, Denmark